Monday

Happy Monday

Good morning from a Derby that is supposed to be sunny with a temperature of 20 degrees.  I have just read we may get a few rain showers but that wont dampen my spirits.

I have just had an amazing weekend in Peterborough with some amazing ladies, some of them I wont see again until October boo hoo. 


Our Friday started off with the usual visit to the range, a drop of bags at hotel and then on to some serious crafting.  A wonderful evening making 2 stunning cards.  A good nights sleep before we spent the day making an album, from scratch.  A meal out, bed by 10 and then an early start yesterday making another couple of beautiful cards.  A little shopping and travelled home, shattered but elated.  I shall share all my projects with you over the next few days.

And here we are again on a Monday morning, the big difference being, no work for me YEAH.  We have a boiler man coming in at 8am to take out the old boiler and bring in the new.  I am told everywhere will be dusty and mucky but worth it in the end......I am sure it will.

It is our nephews youngest daughters birthday today and she is going to be 5.  Here is the card I made her.

I am hoping to see her this afternoon to take a few presents round and catch up with mum with dad.

Stampin' Up! Catalogues have been ordered and they are on their way, 191 wonderful pages of Stampin' Up! goodies, colours such as Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder our new In Colours.

Stampin' Up! back orders are being filled and Alison, if you are reading this, I have your card....well worth the wait.  The Stamperettes order has arrived as well as the orders from the last crafty week.  I shall get them all sorted today. 

There are some lovely Stampin' Up! project out there on the internet that some ladies have created with some of the new stamp sets and the new in colours, I dont know how they get their new things so quickly?

Crafty Week next week - it is a week early but so many people are away during Spring Bank Holiday.  If you would like to come along on Tuesday 19th May, please let me know.  I have also been asked to have a night of card making on Friday.  At first I didnt think that there would be enough ladies to come on a Friday but there just might be.  Do get in touch if by the end of this week if you would like to book for either evening.  You can give me a call on 01332 721877 or send me an email tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

I had best get a wiggle on now to get ready for a day of chores, weeding and crafting.  Thank you for having a read and I wish you a wonderful day x

No comments: