Monday

A new week begins

Good morning and here we go, another new week.

As my week last week was not the best health wise and after discussions with GP and Rhumatology, I have been advised to stop the medication immediately, drat.  I have to get myself to 100% without side effects and start all over again, on a lower dose and be more closely monitored.  A bit of a blow as it means it is going to take a little longer to get everything sorted but only a minor setback.

On a positive note I have been invited out to a dinner that Stampin' Up! are holding later this week in Telford.  How wonderful is that!!  If I am fit and well enough to attend, I shall be making the short trip, lucky me.



You may have noticed that I now have a new tab page of items for sale.  I am being very ruthless and things will be sold as soon as photographs are taken.  It is such a shame to have all these wonderful things and not use them so I am looking for new homes for lots of things.  I

Another little play with the Jar stamps from Stampin' Up! I just adore them. This time I used one of the dies too.  I hope to do another one later this evening, if I am up to it.



If you have been thinking about purchasing some Christmas Stamps, hang on and take a look at tomorrows post, there is a sale of some SU products and some new dies, which I cant wait to purchase.  I shall place an order on Wednesday morning so, if you want a little treat, let me know and I can add your order to my own.

Thanks for having a read and wishing you a lovely Monday x







No comments: