Wednesday

Midweek Musing

Good morning.  No posts for a while but life has been a little busy and I haven't been feeling the best. 

I did a little crafting last Saturday morning with some people I haven't seen in quite a while and it was so nice to catch up.  Hope to see them again in a few weeks.  I also met some lovely folk too. I had quite a few visitors over the weekend and that is ALWAYS a pleasure. 

I am afraid that I wont be running any classes at the end of this month as I had hoped.  I am just not up to it yet so I thought a day of crafting instead would be nice.  Instead of me preparing for a class and cutting card, you just gather up your crafting goodies and come along to craft with company. This will take place at the end of October.

Here are just some of the cards Sam, Wendy, Kirsty and Alison made recently. I didnt manage to catch those that Anna created.













They were made either by the Thumping Technique or using the salt technique.  It was a lovely evening, thank you ladies.

It is Christmas card and chatter night on Friday.  If you do fancy this, please let me know in advance so that I can keep an eye on the numbers.  I wouldnt want to run out of space.

Thanks for having a read and have a lovely Wednesday.  Tracey x


2 comments:

Buffy said...

They are lovely Tracey.

Hugs Buf x

Lesley said...

great card selection . . . . Lesley :)