Wednesday

Thumping

Good morning, just.  I didnt wake up today until 10am and only then because Paul rang to see how I was.  Not the best is the answer but better than last week.  Improvements each week so that is good.

It is going to be warm again today, 16 degrees with some sunshine so today I hope to spend it sweeping and cleaning outside.  I find that the fresh air really does make a difference to me.  I hope that Christiana will dress warmly and give me a hand.

It is the last day today to get these discounted items.....let me know before 5pm if you would like me to order any items for you.



With the fast fuse adhesive, you get a free refill as well.
Obviously, I am happy to order anything out of the Annual Catalogue as well as the Winter one too.

At our recent crafty get together, we all had a go at Thumping.  If you have not tried this yet, I can certainly recommend it




It is very addictive and we all enjoyed doing it. It will work on any solid stamp and the Blooming with Kindness stamp set turned out nice.  I used a mixture of Hello Honey ink pad with the read red and old olive pens.  Then I used the Blushing Bride ink pad with the same two coloured markers.

That's it from me today.  Short but sweet, have a fantastic day and thank you so much for having a read. 

No comments: