Tuesday

Boxing Day 2017




Good morning.  The weather has changed already, yesterday we woke up to 11.1 degrees and today it is 4 degrees but I am snug as a bug in a warm house with a cuppa and no plans today, so I don't mind.

How was your Christmas Day?  A big hug to all those that are not feeling to well and I wish you a very speedy recovery.  Our day was lovely although I didn't take one photograph. We had a lazy morning opening presents.  A massive THANK YOU goes out to everyone, I feel utterly and totally spoilt by all the lovely gifts I received.  I adored my secret santa present too, mind you it took us ages to figure out who the gift belonged to, just a present under the tree on its own with no named tag,  silly me.  Then it was out to Sisters for a wonderful Christmas lunch.  I even managed to drive home which was a great feeling, not having driven for quite a while.

Are you off to the sales today?  I know a few folks are and if you are one of them, good luck.  Today I shall be having another relaxed day with hubby, investigating the presents a little more and finding homes for all my smashing bits and pieces.  I do hope to get into the craft room at some stage too.

Here is another of the Christmas cards that was sent out

One that was made during one of the many 'Christmas Card and Chatter Evenings'.  These will be starting up again for 2018 and the first one will be on 12th January. 

Christmas cards are wonderful to receive and I often wonder if everyone receives the ones that I send out.  If they are given by hand then you know for sure but Paul and I spend quite a few ££'s on 'Stamp n Deliver' as well as the Royal Mail each year.  I guess all I can do is keep my fingers crossed.

Thank you for popping in and having a read, I wish you a lovely Boxing Day.  Tracey x


No comments: