Wednesday

WOYWW - 447

Good morning and whilst it was forecast for snow last night, we have woken up here in Derby to rain, phew.  I really dont like the snow.

It is such a long time since I have posted in WOYWW that I thought that this week it was time I changed that and here is my desk this morning, all ready to continue creating.  There are some new stamps that happened to drop into my basket and ready to mount up,  a few cards that need inserts (lots of birthdays in January) and a tub of cards that need just a finishing touch.
What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday is the day where we can all nip around the UK and other parts of the world into the craft areas of fellow crafters to see what they have on their work spaces, all courtesy of our host, Julia.  If you would like to find out more, just click HERE.

After a rather strange week I realise that I am fast running out of days to share the last of the Christmas cards made, before it is the New Year.  So here is yet another little fellow that made it on to a Christmas card this year.  Around 10 of these got made.
Again my lack of photography skills dont show his beak, eyes and legs shinning in crystal effects. Loved making these cards and hope that another 10 or so will get made over the next year.

Today is our day to go and lay some flowers for some very special folk that couldn't be with us this Christmas.  We shall get the cobwebs blown off, as they say followed by a pub lunch.  I hope to be in the craft room for an hour this evening, just having a potter as you do.

Thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday.  Tracey x

20 comments:

sandra de said...

Gorgeous little birdy on your card and I hope you get to have a great time with friends.
sandra de @4

Anonymous said...

Happy WOYWW. Such a sweet robin and I can imagine the sparkly legs etc! I gave up on the idea of laying flowers on the family graves this week, as it has just been too stormy (it is a rural cemetery on top of a hill and the flowers would just end up in the next field), so I have displayed them in the house instead. Ali x #9

Helen said...

Happy WOYWW! I didn't take any close ups of my cards this year. Am hoping to get some crafting in before I go back to work next week, at least today is too wet and windy to be going out anywhere, must not spend all day just slumped in front of the tv (again!) Helen #1

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Tracy, we seem to have got the snow down here in the Midlands- not too much, fortunately. Love that Hobby Art Robin- I have that set, they make great cards, I agree. It's always hard to get any sparkly touches to show up well in photos, not your skills!Have the rest of a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #13 XxX

Sarah Brennan said...

I love that Christmas card Tracey. I'm glad the snow hasn't hit here (at parents' in Uttoxeter) as I'm not that keen either. Happy New Year and here's to seeing you again soon! Sarah #14

Heather M said...

Hi Tracey, cute robin! And another desk that looks full of goodies! Thankfully we didn't get snow in Lancashire, and we went to Leeds for Christmas and no snow there. I hate driving on the M62 when it's been snowing! Such a bleak place! I have the same problem when I go shopping ... things just 'drop into my basket' ... maybe it's a common problem with all crafters! Have a wonderful new year, and best wishes for 2018, Heather #17

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Your desk looks so tidy and well-organized - the complete opposite of mine LOL! Cute little robin! I love snow as long as I can stay at home and we have enough supplies to survive - we were forcast rain and got a bit of snow overnight - a little too late for a white Christmas! Happy WOYWW and best wishes for 2018 zsuzsa #19

Neet said...

Love that tubby robin.
What a lovely way to finish off the day by sharing a meal with family/friends.
I too do not like the snow, lovely to look at but driving in it fills me with dread. Son has gone off for a few days to snowier parts, ugh! Anxious mum now!
You Have a Wonderful Year Ahead - Hugs, Neet xx

Lindart said...

What a cute little card! Lovely way to end the Christmas season. Enjoy your day, and have a wonderful New Years Eve! Lindart #25

Kim said...

Happy WOYWW! Upstate New York got quite a bit of snow; it was nice having a white Christmas for a change. I love your Robin, what a fun image, and I can image the sparkly bits. And I love the color of your walls!
I hope you have a very Happy New Year!
-K #22

April said...

Your desk looks great. And I think your Christmas card is adorable. Sounds like you have an edge on next year.
April

StampinCarol said...

Your card is just so cute! And such a tidy desk! Mine gets that way every now and then. Hope you had a good Christmas! Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year!
Carol N #20

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Lovely robin card so sweet. Nice tidy desk too. We had some snow this morning but thank goodness not like other parts of the UK. Have a great woyww. Angela x12x

Stacy Sheldon said...

Ooh I love the bird card Tracie :)
and Yep, I may just do a dump post with all the rest of the "Christmas" things I have not blogged about haha. Thanks for the earlier visit ~Stacy #23

BJ said...

What a lovely craft room all ready for new year creating. Love the blind and all those ribbons. Thanks for the visit BJ#7

Anonymous said...

such an orderly well stocked craft work area!! Your card is beautiful, I love that bird,, laying flowers with he loved ones passed is such a tender remembrance,, take care,,

Sue said...

Hi Tracey, I love your crafting area. Looks like you will be kept busy.

The Robin card is fab.

Hope you enjoy your pub lunch.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #11

Elizabeth said...

You have a lovely crafting area - everything organised and in it's place. Love the card - that robin is super cute. Have a wonderful Hogmanay and a great crafty 2018. Elizabeth x #27

craftyani said...

Love the cheeky robin, wishing you all the best for 2018 ANickaona#6

Christine said...

Some say better late than never! Here I am on a Saturday evening, nothing on the tv except some stupid film that DH is watching so here am I .... visiting my friends.
That is one cheeky little robin! I posted all my cards without taking any photographs .... maybe next year.
I hope you have a good 2018 filled with good health, laughter, hugs and fun.
See you in 2018
Christine #18