Thursday

Last of the Christmas Cards

Good morning and with a temperature of 0 degrees brrr it is cold.  No snow and non forecast phew.  I am pleased about that.

I think this is the last of the cards that I have sent out for Christmas 2017.

The robin stamps have proved to be a hit and next year they will all be tags for presents.

Yesterday we had a stroll around the crem and boy was it cold.  I mean really cold. I couldnt walk to fast and my ears were burning from the cold wind.  It was a wonderful sight to see, all the wreaths and floral tributes everywhere.  I dont ever remember it being so colourful and it was still so peaceful.  This was followed by a lovely lunch and then a stroll around Ikea.  Dont ask lol.  The Craft Room will be undergoing some subtle changes over the next few weeks.

Today the kettle will be on from10am and if you have some free time, it will be lovely to see you in The Craft Room.  Pop in for a cuppa and a catch up as well as having a go at making a calendar.  Whether it is for half an hour, half a day or the whole day.

Short and sweet this morning as I have a few bits and pieces to do.  Thanks for having a read and I wish you a terrific Thursday.  Tracey x

No comments: