Tuesday

Colours of Christmas

Good Morning and it is rather good as it is warm outside. Not as warm as yesterday but I would like to do a bit of pottering in the greenhouse, if I am up to it today.

It is time to get the Crimbo cards finalised so with a little help, I shall be doing just that.  It has been wonderful to make a few each month.  I just hope that there are enough made.

Speaking of Christmas, here old meets new on this card.



With Soft Suede, Real Red and Very Vanilla colours I feel that this is traditional.  I am so happy with the new musical background stamp as it is really useful for lots of projects.  The Lovely as a Tree stamp set, which has been going for years is still used on a regular basis and I am pleased that it is still available to purchase.   Now the tree may not be totally straight but hay,  that is fine by me.  I am sorry you cant see all the wonderful glitter on the tree, the photo doesn't capture it.  That could be because I never did get any photography tips.

Thanks for popping in today to have a read and I hope you have a really nice day, whatever you are up to.  Tracey x




No comments: