Friday

Fantastic Friday

Good morning and it is still morning (but only just).  We have had a busy few days with visitors (which is fantastic).  I never so no to having visitors.   Paul has also taken me out and about in the evenings to see all the family as I have missed seeing them, this is due to me not being able to drive.  The Steroid injection I had in November wore off so quickly and has left me in quite a bit of a state.  It was so bad this morning that I couldnt even walk very well.  Never mind because I am still smiling and able to do a few bits and pieces pottering but today, at 9.30 to be precise, I got another Steroid injection, 5 weeks earlier than I should but that will kick in by Sunday and I get a few more weeks of being pain free and nights where I can sleep, phew.

For the rest of today we are home, pottering around as you do and I have such a lovely feeling of being 'about there' for Santa.  Paul is going to take me out for a drive tomorrow to hand deliver a few cards and then that is it. 

Here is one of the Special cards that have been made.

I have been asked a few times to explain how to make this so I shall attempt a video, oh yes.  I have had a few practices and whilst Paul is off to help me, I shall have another go.  This is using Stampin' Up! Colours with a very old Stampendous stamp and some White Cosmic Shimmer Glue.  A lot of crystal effects and glitter which doesnt photograph too well.

Thursday, 28th December is a perfect day to share the new Stampin' Up! Spring Brochures, to tell you about the Sale a Bration and to make the Calendars for next year.  Please do pop in at anytime from 10.00am.  There will be some kind of cakes, lots of refreshments and a lovely day spent with friends.  If you want to come for the day, you are more than welcome.

Off to find some lunch, thanks for having a read and I wish you a fantastic Friday x


No comments: