Monday

Dashing Along on a Monday Morning

Good morning *waving* I hope you had a good weekend.  We have 7 degrees in Derby at the minute (now that Paul has put new batteries in the weather station I know exactly what is going on out there).  In fact Paul has has a very busy weekend fixing this,  mending that, shopping, ordering and generally catching up bless him. 

My weekend was spent with 12 lovely ladies, 2 very special hosts and 4 crafty tutors.  I went away for the weekend and had a wonderful time.  We made 7 Christmas cards and a wonderful album that Christiana and I will complete.  It has done me the world of good and I feel able to take each day as it comes again.  I shall show you my makes over the next few days.

Christiana is looking wonderful, her cheeks are back, she has colour and she is so chatty.  She has had a good weekend although late last night she had pain in her glands and a sore throat which I hope wont come to anything.  She has put weight on over the last week and is tolerating all the medication and nightly food. This is all great news and I am so proud of her.  I am off to her at lunch today to wash her hair and make her feel a bit more human. 

Here is one lovely little treat that we all had on our desks when we arrived.  Such a lovely and thoughtful idea.

 Some wonderful new 12 x 12 papers are now available from Stampin' Up!

If you dont already have a demonstrator and would like to order these or anything else Stampin' Up! please, do let me know.  If you fancy a crafty chat or would like to collect a catalogue I shall be in the craft room this morning and you are most welcome to call in.

The Craft Room Derby is hosting it's Christmas Fuddle on 7th December.  If you hope to come along could you please let me know please so that we can start getting prepared.  There will be a secret Santa to the value of £5,  a game of crafty bingo and a little make and take.  Of course there will be the photographs with props, lots of laughter and singing of carols.


Thank you for having a read today it really is appreciated.  I must now go and start a few chores although the heating is already on in the craft room.  I am making some bits and pieces for On Stage next weekend.  Have a great day, Tracey x




No comments: