Thursday

White Rabbit White Rabbit


Good morning and a damp one it is too.

Did you get lots of tricks and treeters last night?  We didn't as we were at the hospital until rather late so I took our treats there and Christiana shared them with her roomies and the staff.
 

We did manage to get the decorations done though, which I must take down this morning.
 
 
One of the last Wishing you Well cards from me for now as there are other things for me to play with as soon as I get the time.



This is a Christmas card and so lovely to make.  It was very easy and although I still want to do more with this stamp set, I will come back to it.  If you havent already ordered your stamps I would be very happy to get them for you.

Christiana is still stable which is great news and I am off to see her again later this morning as well as tonight.  She will be having the feeding tube removed at the beginning of next week but it will be replaced with a stomach feeding tube instead as she is just unable to keep all the good bits from her food herself.  She is also getting more hungry each day so fingers crossed, a little more weight may have been gained but we wont know until the weekend.

Well, I had best get those Halloween things put away otherwise they will be staying out for the year.  Thanks for having a read and if you need any help with anything crafty please, do get in touch.  Tracey x


Product List

No comments: