Tuesday

Feathers and Frost on a Tuesday

Good morning and what a good morning weatherwise it is.  We have 11 degrees in Derby at the moment and it isnt 6am yet.  The weatherman says we shall have a high of 15 degrees which is wonderful, I may have to get some washing washed.

I am still unpacking from my weekend away, it does take me some time but obviously going to the hospital twice a day takes a very large chunk of my day and I think that is why I get up at 5am, to try and keep on top of things.  Anyway, Christiana had quite a good day yesterday.   Today she is having an operation to put a tummy feed in.  This is to help her gain some strength and weight so that she may be able to fight off any bugs, germs and infections that come her way.  The Scleroderma has spread to her bowels, gullet and esophogus so eating is rather difficult for her but she is eating as much as she can and to be honest, she has started to eat more the last few days than she has in many months.  

I wanted to show this card that Trisha has made with the Feathers and Frost Stamp Set, isnt it wonderful.



I just love the way it has all gone together and thank you so much for sharing it. I do hope you dont mind me popping it on the blog *waving* .

Off to get hubby out the door to work so that I may continue with my 101 little jobs before going to the hospital.  Thank you for having a read and wishing you a lovely Tuesday.  Tracey x




No comments: