Saturday

Hearts come Home

Good morning and hello weekend.

Another swap that I made (with the help of Sheila and Sallyann) using the wonderful Stamp and co-ordinating dies from Stampin' Up! called Hearts come Home


But this time, instead of popping them on a card or a scrap book page, they were put onto a shadow box with wonderful lights behind.   I just adore these and if you would like to make something similar, please do get in touch and we can arrange a date and time to suite.

Christiana didnt get discharged from the hospital as she was told she would as, in fact, there was no plan for her to come home and someone spoke out of turn grrrrr.  We now have a coming home date of next Tuesday so I am keeping my fingers crossed that this happens as she is struggling so much after being in hospital for so long.  She would love lots of visitors if you are free, she is getting fed up of telling mum the same things day in and day out.  It isnt a physical struggle but a mental one.

Mum is having problems with her magnesium levels due to the chemotherapy and is at hospital having blood tests and then infusions of magnesium.  She is struggling with this but soldiering on, as you have to.

Me well, what can I say.  I went to the hospital on Thursday to start my new treatment (for the third time) and was turned away (for the third time).  I am now back on an increased dose of steroids and a two week course of very strong antibiotics as this leg wound is just not healing. 

However my new car is in England and in just 9 days I am picking it up.......at last.  I was told everything comes to those who wait.

I am up early so I can get some bits and pieces finished in the craft room as next week is CRAFTY WEEK.  Thanks for having a read and I wish you a smashing Saturday.  Tracey x


Product List 

No comments: