Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday

Good morning and I am up early today but not silly o clock. 

Yesterday I shared the swaps that I made to take to Stampin' Up! On Stage at Birmingham last weekend but just look at the general swaps that I received.





We have a swap box here in The Craft Room and I shall be adding these swaps to that box as I think its wonderful for us all to share our ideas.  I know that we will dismantle the boxes to see how they were made, start taking measurements and replicate all of these lovely projects.  So every time you come to The Craft Room, dont forget to bring your swap.



It is Christmas Card and Chatter night this Friday.  Kettle should be on from around 6.30pm as I am hoping that Christiana will be home.  This will be the last Christmas Card night for 2018 but we shall start again in January 2019. 

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.  Tracey x


No comments: