Tuesday

Going crakers on Tuesday

Good morning.  Lots of catching up to do and I am sure I will get there in the end.  All emails, personal messages and texts will get answered later this afternoon.  I am so sorry but time has just run away with me and I have been so overwhelmed with so many wishes. 

Friday was spent in Birmingham with Elvie and Wendy and we had a treat of lunch in John Lewis, oh how I do like that shop.  I managed to get some treats (hotel Chocolate ones) for the girls before going off to the Stampin' Up! Center Stage meal.  This is a special treat for all demonstrators who are Silver Elite or above and boy what a treat.  The meal itself was scrumptious but we got a stamp set and bone folder, lots of pretties on the table and to top it off, I discovered that I am in the top 50 UK Demonstrators (no. 42) wow, how did that happen.  So a big THANK YOU  to everyone who has been supporting me for the last 10 years.

Saturday was the main event On Stage and lots of lots of demonstrators were there for the day.  We received so many gifts, swaps, hugs and kisses as well as some sneek peeks at what is to come in Stampin' Up! world.  It is so wonderful to catch up with friends that I have met over the years and be a part of this Stampin' Up! family. 

I had been very busy over the last few weeks (with the help of others) making my swaps for the event and here they are, pretty crackers




I had lots of fun making them and they are ideal for table favours for Christmas or little treat boxes.  I am sure this is not the last that you will be seeing of them.

I also received lots of swaps and I shall be sharing these with you over the next few days. 

If you would like to find out how you can come to come to the next On Stage or how to join my team I would love to tell you all about it over a cuppa and a crafty chat.  Just get in touch so that we can arrange to meet up. 

Just to let you know that Christiana is doing okay.  She had her op on Tuesday which was a success but she was very poorly (from the op) on Tuesday and Wednesday and I was with her all day.  Thursday she improved in the evening which meant that Friday I could go to Birmingham to the Stampin' Up! On Stage event.  Obviously her dad, Kiriaki and Paul visited lots over the weekend so she was in safe hands.  I got home 7.30 Saturday evening and went straight to the hospital for a couple of hours.  As you can imagine, I dropped into bed around 11pm but at 5am we had to rush back to the hospital.  Christiana took a bit of turn and was quite poorly but by 9am she was fine again.  So it was off home and to start cleaning.  Paul had a few nanny naps.......mmmmm maybe grandad dozes and we managed throughout the day but an early night was had.  Yesterday she was fine and the good news is, they are about to discharge her!!!!!! 

Well I am off into the craft room now for a few hours.  If you are free and fancy a cuppa, a crafty chat, feel like doing a bit of die cutting or helping me clean up in there please please feel free to pop in. 

Thanks for having a read and have a terrific Tuesday

No comments: