Monday

Pretties

Good afternoon.  It has been a rather hectic couple of weeks.  Christiana is still in the hospital and is on a slow road to recovery from her pneumonia.  At the moment I am at the hospital from around 7pm until 11am daily and then I come home, have a drink and bite to eat and sleep for a few hours.  Up, shower, eat and back to the hospital so not a lot of spare time at all.  We are still taking one day at a time. Her dad is here in Derby and Sophia arrived for a couple of days.

Mum is doing well with her Chemotherapy and is also visiting us at the hospital in a morning.  As Christiana is in a side room visitors can come and go and they please as long as we are all quiet, well yeah, right.  Last night there were 8 of us in her room, a bit of a squeeze.  Mum only has another couple of sessions left but her magnesium levels are being topped up most days.

Here are some special swaps that I received at the last Stampin' Up! On Stage get together





They were all lovely and I am so sorry that I havent yet had time to investigate even further.

Did you know that Stampin' Up! have a sale on, well I am sure you do.   If you nip over to the website you may find one or two things you fancy.  I shall be putting in an order towards the end of the week (may not make it in time for the sale items so would suggest you order these yourself, just to be sure you dont miss a bargain).  If your order can wait, please let me know what you would like and I shall get it arranged.

Thank you for having a read today and I will be back soon.  Tracey x

No comments: