Saturday

She is home......phew

Good evening and I do apologise for the lack of posts.  I am sure that  you will all agree that Christiana comes first and I am so happy to let you know that she is home, after more than 8 weeks in hospital.    The antibiotics got rid of her pneumonia and all she needs now is lots of TLC, bedrest and to take it one day at a time.

All this is very good but phew, it is a bit of hard work.  I still dont have 5 minutes to myself but I do hope that over the next week or so we manage to get into some kind of routine so that I can visit my craft room at least once a day.

Christiana is hopeful that she will now get a few more visitors, we know that hospital hours, parking and the inconvenience of it all makes it difficult but we dont have visiting hours at home.  We hope to eat at 8am, 12 noon and 5pm for an hour each time and apart from that, the days is ours and all visitors are welcome.  She still gets a cough and rather upset at perfumes/strong smells.

In between all the running around we have have done, getting her home and everything else, we received two wonderful advent calendars from our Son and Daughter in Law.









Paul loved his beer tonight, what a great calendar and me, well, a little chocolate before bedtime never hurts.  I cried when I got this, so thoughful.  Any sign of kindness has me in tears these days.

Right, time for an early night but I wanted to share our happy news with you.  Thanks for having a read and I shall be back soon.  Tracey x

No comments: