Saturday

Christianas work of art

Good evening, another late entry to the blog.

Well I finally went to the hospital and got the very first injection that is going to help me beat Rhuematoid Arthritis.  She says confidently.  We met a lovely lady called Susie and my next door neighbour was there too.  Of course we had to pick up a prescription at the end of the session from the pharmacy at the hosptial but as the waiting time was 50 minutes, a costa cuppa and mince pie was needed.    No real side effects, feeling okay so far but very tired.  A big thank you to Sheila for helping me out today.

Of course Paul got to stay home with Christiana and we had a lady there helping out too.  Christiana has had a good day and even managed to do a little painting with a lovely lady from whifle pig.



She created this by using different types of sponges.  Of course it has been non stop since I got home but I do hope to get in the craft room for an hour soon.  It needs warming  up, a tidy and to let everyone know that the SU orders have arrived, whooop whoop.

I should also be writing a newsletter and I will get round to it soon, I promise.

Thank you for nipping in for a read and I hope you have a wonderful evening.  Tracey xx










No comments: