Sunday

Penguin card

Good morning and here we are, Sunday already.

I am still writing and posting Christmas cards but am determined to have the last of them done today.
Presents are being purchased per person per day.  That way I am not getting overwhelmed and it seems to be working quite well.  Here is a card that is making its way through the Royal Mail

I am expecting visitors tomorrow afternoon so today I baked and why not.  Christiana has been after a lemon sponge cake for so long and I couldnt find one in the shop so now we have two home made ones.

I shall be placing another little Stampin' Up! order towards the middle of the week so if you would like anything please, do get in touch.  I also have some new brochures for you to have a look at.  Just get in touch and I shall get them out to you, they are the Sale a Bration brochure as well as the Spring Summer Catalogue.  I think that they are wow.

Right, off to make a move, got a lot to do today.  Thanks for having a read Tracey x




No comments: