Sunday

Lovely Floral Dynamic Embossing Folder

Good morning, well actually it is nearly afternoon.  Christiana is just having a nap so I thought I would take the chance to let you know that I am still here.  I am not getting much time in the craft room unfortunately but I will, we are just trying to get into some sort of a routine.

I managed to have a play with a lovely Embossing Folder a while ago and came up with this card.

No sentiment as yet as I am waiting for the right one to add.  I used a dauber with white ink to highlight the embossed image on Berry Burst card.

Did you know that there are still lots of lovely items that are about to retire as well as some products that have been reduced.  I shall be putting an order in later this evening. If there is anything that you would like please, do get in touch.  Click HERE to see the Year End Close Out Deals.

I will be at home most of this week if you fancy a coffee, a catch up and a crafty chat.  Do get in touch first though, just to find the best time to catch me.

Thank you for having a read and I wish you a spectacular Sunday, despite the weather.  Tracey x

Product List

No comments: