Saturday

Sending a Note

Good morning and the weekend arrived.  I was up at 5am but was in bed by 9pm last night so I have had enough time in bed.  I am not too sure if it is too early to go into the craft room.....to tidy of course.

Do you like this?


It is just one of the stunning noteletts that are available in the Sale a Bration starting next month.  You get 8 in a pack and you dont need anything else to create these, they are all in a kit with everything that you need.

Yesterday I managed to get all the washing done which means I have the pleasure of ironing it all today.  I really am keeping myself busy and that helps so much.  If you are around please do call in.  I am not too good with the quietness and the not knowing what I should be doing so company is always welcome.

Wishing you a great Saturday and thank you for having a read x

P.S.  I am putting a Stampin' Up! order in today.  If you would like anything, please do get in touch.  If you dont have a demonstrator local to you, let me know and I will get copies of the brochures out to you as soon as I can. xx

No comments: