Thursday

Christiana

I am tip toeing into the blog this morning, not too sure what to write.  My emotions are quite all over the place but I really wanted those who read my little corner of the web to know that in the early hours of yesterday, Christiana, my eldest daughter,  lost her fight against Scleroderma. She died very peacefully in her sleep.   This awful condition has taken over not only her life but the life of everyone around her for the past 17 years.  She was such a fighter and we all did what we could but it was just too much for her.

I am sure that we all deal with these sad times in our own way, just as we will.  I take solace in knowing that she wont be suffering any longer and I am taking comfort in all the messages that I am receiving. 

Christmas was always Christiana's favourite time of year.  She would want the house decorated with Christmas trees, ornements and wreaths from November until the end of January if she could so this photograph of her, is just perfect.

Thanks for having a read and I will be back soon.  x

1 comment:

Neet said...

I don't know you, didn't know about your daughter but I did like the picture of her with the reindeer when I saw it on Bloglovin'.
So very sorry for your loss, as you say she loved Christmas and wanted to see all the lovely things about her and so, in her own way, she saw and enjoyed Christmas with her family surrounded by all the happy things before quietly slipping off to sleep.
Please accept my condolences for your loss, rest now and take care.
Neet x