Monday

Early Christmas Present

Good evening and here I am, using a new computer, an early Christmas present.  It is supposed to be faster and super duper but it will take me a few days to get used to it.  Lots of new and exciting things can be done with this computer but I cant tell you what they are yet as I dont know.

I do know that Mr. Postman is on his way with some Christmas cards.  Thank goodness for our monthly Christmas Card and Chatter evenings as I managed to get quite a lot of cards nearly finished so I am now finishing them off in batches as times allows.  Here are the first ones that are in the post.


They have been coloured in with Stampin' Up! inks, blends and they do shine with Stampin' Up! Dazzling Diamond glitter, although my skills with the camera still lets me down as you cant see the sparkle.

I had a couple of hours out this morning, blood tests taken and a quick nip into B&M.  Christiana was feeling a bit off last night but after a few hours sleep this morning and another few this afternoon, she is up and about again.  Goodness knows about how she will be sleeping tonight though.  This afternoon we had a really nice catch up with Sallyann and my sister.

Paul is cooking tea now, leaving me to do a little more adhering in the craft room.

Thank you for having a read, I hope you had a lovely Monday and for the Stamperettes, orders are arriving constantly.  If you fancy a cuppa please let me know when so that I can put kettle on.

No comments: