Sunday

Ready for Santa.....phew

Good morning, I do hope you are enjoying the weekend leading up to Santas visit.  Paul was really brave and offered to go and do the Christmas food shop yesterday.  We didnt need much but I always worry about all the extra bits that he brings back with him.  Bless him he is a 'just is case' kind of chap.  He goes up and down each and every aisle in the supermarket, just in case he sees something we may need.  I am not complaining though.  He came back with enough food to feed the army so if you are out and about today, fancy a cuppa and a piece of cake/mince pie, please do feel free to call in.

I managed to do some more Christmas shopping last night.  I had been up since 3am yesterday and knew that I was tired but it is so important to me to find the right gift for everyone.  Fortunately I knew what I was looking for so as soon as we had a little help at home, I went out.  Okay so it was 8.30pm and it was only an hour but I was so pleased.  I came home, wrapped everything and now the big chappie in the red outfit can come and visit when he is ready. 

I didnt make it in the craft room yesterday but I certainly got a crafting fix.  The Stamp and Deliver man arrived (with 2 children in tow).  OH WOW.  What beautiful handmade cards  I received and lots of them too.  Such a cute one Liz, love the background and the photo is amazing, traditional ones, pink and purple ones all so pretty.  I am so grateful for the time and trouble eveyone has gone to.  Thank you.

Today I am cleaning the oven and I do hope for an hour or two in the craft room.  We dont have any help coming in today but between us we hope to grab some time as I would like  to start getting some sample cards ready for our next crafting afternoon.


It would be lovely if you could join me for an afternoon of crafting fun, have a go with the make and take,  find out about joining the next Stamperettes, see the wonderful offers when joining my Stampin' Up! family, catch up with all that is happening in The Craft Room, Derby.  On top of that the sale dresser is full of crafting goodies looking for a new home.

It was brother in laws birthday recently and here is the card (pulled out of the box) that was made for him.  

Obviously with all that has been happening, I didnt get chance to personalise it but I do hope he liked it.  A couple of stamp sets were used on this one including wetlands, a very popular retired set.  There may be something very similar in the one of the new catalogues ........... you will have to wait to find out.

Time for a quick shower and to start my day.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely Sunday.  Tracey xx

No comments: