Tuesday

Tremendous Tuesday


Good morning.  I was woken up by Christiana at 6am.  We have got into the habbit of having a morning cup of tea each day and thankfully she remembers this.  Once we have had our drink she sleeps for an hour or two but that really is the only sleep she has in 24 hours.  She dozes but nothing more.

It was Pams birthday over the weekend and here is the card that I made for her.
I know I get bogged down with Christmas cards at this time of year as we all do so it was very nice to make a birthday card. 

Today I am off into town for an hour.  I have ordered lots of things to collect as I dont have the time to wander around.  It will be nice to get out and about for a while.  I do hope it wont be too busy though.

There are quite a few special offers on the Stampin' Up! clearance rack.  Please click HERE  to have a look.  Would you like something ordering?  If you havent already got a demonstrator to help you I would be more than happy to help.  Just give me a call, send me an email or a message and I will gladly help. If you would like to pop in for a visit, I shall be in my craft room on Thursday from 2.00 - 4.00pm and it would be lovely to see you.

I had best get showered and ready for my day.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a Tremendous Tuesday.  Tracey x

No comments: