Monday

Piece of Cake

Good morning.  Well I did manage to sort out the craft room yesterday.  It just needs a hoover and a good mop of the floor.  I will get that done today in between lots of visits  and calls that we have to make this morning.

I sold my car.  Yes the Honda Jazz went.  We took it to "we buy any car dot com" in Derby and it was a very easy thing to do.  As hobby craft was just around the corner I walked over to buy just the one calendar for 2019, you know the one where you tear off the months, just so that I can make myself something for the craft room as I do every year.  Well they didnt have any, I couldnt believe it.  So I had to buy something else.

What bargains I found.  Stamps and die sets for £3, half price card and envelope packs and canvases at £1.  I was well pleased with myself and Alison is letting me have a calendar as well so I will get my fix too.

Thank you for the visit yesterday Alison, it was lovely to see you and your cake mmmmmmm.  It is so yummy, Rob and the grandchildren loved it too. Thank you.

Whilst I was in the craft room I did have to have another little play.

Do you like this?  No sentiment as yet as I am not sure who it is for but I loved making it.  I may have to do one with a blue hue later today.  This is from a new stamp set called Piece of Cake and it has 21 stamps in it.  This will be available in just 3 days time whoop whoop.  And as a bonus, it has a matching punch too.

Dont forget to come along to The Craft Room for an hour or two on Saturday afternoon.....it will be lovely to see you.

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a wonderful day.  Tracey xx

No comments: