Tuesday

Monday Morning

Good morning, a new start to another week and another month.

It is wonderful having Christiana home.  She stays in bed most of the day but we are having the odd hour in the conservatory, watching tv in the sitting room for the odd half hour and of course we are in mums bed at least twice a day while I clean my room or dry my hair.  I think all children, no matter what their age, feel good being back in mums bed.  If anyone does wish to visit us, please feel free to. 

Here is a card that I made a couple of weeks ago

This was one of the samples for a crafty get together that didnt happen.  But everything is ready and as soon as things are settled, we hope to do some crafting.

DONT FORGET these wonderful Christmas papers that are available to purchase.  At £10.25 they are perfect for all Christmas projects, cards as well as 3D items including the Jubbly do you remember those?  I guess I need to make a couple to show you what I mean.

My next order will be going in on Wednesday.  If you would like to order these papers or anything else, please do let me know.

Yesterday I had an hour out to visit Paula and Sally at their Christmas stall and it was wonderful.  The table display was so pretty, the cards, boxes and everything else on the table looked so bright and cheerful and most definately Christmassy.  The event took place in a pretty location and to top it all off, I took daisy out for her first trip.  Daisy is my new car, I have had her for over a week and she hadnt been anywhere. 

Well, time for me to get ready for my day, lets see what it brings.......thank you for visiting and having a read and I hope you have a lovely Monday.  Tracey x

No comments: