Sunday

By the Bay Bird card

Good morning and it is still quite mild outside, I do hope that it lasts.

I went to clean the craft room yesterday but didnt do it, instead I ended up making this.


It is from a new stamp set that is available on 3rd January, just a few days away.  On this date Stampin' Up! bring out a new Spring/Summer catalogue as well as a Sale a Bration Brochure.  For every £45 you spend with Stampin' Up! you get to pick something FREE from the Sale a Bration Brochure.  If you would like to collect this catalogue and brochure from me please do let me know.

I am still keeping busy and it is helping, really it is.  I am determined to get that craft room cleaned once and for all today.  I will let you know how I get on.

On Saturday afternoon there will be a get together in the craft room from 1.00 - 4.00pm  If you would like to pop along, have a cuppa and have a go at making a card please do.  It will be lovely to see you.  There should be cake, a few samples of projects for you to look at as well the new brochures to pick up (while they last). 

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a smashing Sunday.  Tracey x

No comments: