Tuesday

Wish you Well with a Rose

Good morning.  It is only 1 degree outside brrrr.  The forecast in Derby is a little warmer than yesterday which is good but I will still be wrapping up.

My hubby picked this rose for me out of the garden.  It really smells of rose too so every time I walk past it I get memories of my grandad.  My mum grew roses when I was growing up and she would come home from work and say "who has cut such and such rose"  "where has it gone" and really, one of her roses had vanished.  Of course it was my grandad as each time he visited he would snip off a rose for his buttonhole.  Said rose was kept in a little bud vase overnight and it would be back in his buttonhole each lunchtime for his daily visit to his local club.  So now when I smell roses, I remember mums words, grandads buttonholes and the lovely little bud vase.....memories to treasure.

This card must have been inspired by pinterest although I made it quite a long time ago.  Again it is using the Wishing you Well (I promise I have nearly come to the end of all those, for now).  A jaunty little angle, some sparklies and a lovely card.  The envelope and the insert has been decorated the same way.
 
If you would like to make this please let me know as I shall be running a small quick class for this at the beginning of November. 

Another day of catching up today and hopefully the kitchen tiling will be complete too.  What a difference it has made to the kitchen, the tiles are very unusual.

Thank you for having a read and please, do get in touch if I can help in any way with crafting and /or Stampin' Up!  Tracey x

Product List









No comments: