Monday

Wishing you Well Christmas Wreath

Good morning, hope you had a good weekend.  Ours was spent at the local hospital with Christiana and it was lovely to be with her.  She had a fairly good weekend and seems to be stable at the moment, which is good.

I have managed to have yet another play with Wishing you Well, this time the wreath and the bow, what do you think?




 

The first card has the bow stamped directly onto it but I do prefer stamping the bow on a piece of card, cutting it out and sticking it on top.  That bow really is wonderful. I haven't added sparkle or glitter to the wreaths yet and I think that it is missing so I will have another attempt later today. I just love the fuller wreath on a 6 x 6 square card.

If you dont already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator of your own and would like to order this stamp set, or anything else from Stampin' Up! please do get in touch.  I am always very happy to help when I can.  If you would like to pop round and have a go at making the wreath we can always arrange a day to do this.

Today I am having a day at home, I need a bit of a rest.  I shall be popping in and out of the craft room, trying to do a little ironing and a few more chores.  I dont seem to be able to catch my breath with all that is happening.  I also hope to get some kind of nanny nap this afternoon too.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you wrap up warm today.  It is just 1 degree outside and the forecase is just for 7 degrees brrrrr.   Tracey x




Product List

No comments: