Thursday

Hats, hats and more hats

Good morning.  The forecast is rain today but a high of 20 degrees, I can cope with that.  Christiana had a good day yesterday, more lines inserted and we even managed to wash her hair.  She was in good spirits when we left and today she has her cousin going in for a visit.  I think she is getting fed up of seeing me and I know she is concerned about me going backwards and forwards twice a day.  So today I shall be in the craft room (apart from a trip to buy her MORE pjs).

Earlier this week I called in to see mum and sis was there.  Her friend had agreed to stitch up some woolen hats that had been made for third world countries.  What her friend didnt realise was that they were sending her 100 of these hats, poor thing.  So Diane (my sis) took 20 of them to mums and we sat and did them over a cuppa.  Well I did the pinning and Diane and mum did the sewing.  Here are a couple of photos I took as we just had to try them on.  A little laughter goes a long way.








We did laugh a lot and it was hard to take the pictures.  Another treasured memory.

It is Christmas card and chatter night tomorrow night.  It will start at 6.30 for a couple of hours so please, do feel free to come over and join us.  A good night putting the world to rights whilst colouring in, stamping projects or anything else Christmassy will be lovely.  If you need venue details, please get in touch.

Off to start my day as boiler man is coming first thing.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a lovely, if soggy, Thursday.  Tracey x

No comments: