Wednesday

Wishing you Well and Buffalo Check

Good morning, 12 degrees outside, warming up again.

Here is a card that I saw on Pinterest, as you do, and it was one of those that I had to make, so I did.
I thought it was a perfect colour (soft suede, crumb cake and lovely lipstick) for this time of year and what a great way to show you my favourite stamp set for yet another week.  However, the check background is also a stamp and it is super duper.  It is so useful for all kinds of things so I will try and get in the craft room for another play later today.

CRAFTY GET TOGETHER
This Saturday morning to make a couple of cards
10.00 - 12.30
Refreshments and home made cake
Plenty of crafty chatter and laughter
Start of Halloween Week in The Craft Room 
2 spare places
Please get in touch to find out more

Christiana wasnt the best last night so we are hoping she feels a bit better today.  Her bed mattress was changed to an air one oooppps.  She didnt like that so didnt sleep on Monday night but they were putting back a proper mattress as we left.  Fingers crossed this helps.  Mum had her first Chemotherapy session yesterday and was okay when I spoke to her last night.  

Right, off to start the 1001 little chores I have to do, if I manage one of them, I shall be happy.

Thank you for having a read and I wish you a wonderful Wednesday.  Tracey x





Product List

No comments: