Monday

Yvonnes Autumn Master Piece

Good morning and I hope you had a lovely weekend.  Hasn't the weather changed although it isn't too cold so there are no complaints from me.

If you are around this evening and would like to come and see what has been added to the sales dresser (perhaps collect an order, place an order or just have a cuppa), please feel free to pop in between 6-8pm.  I will have kettle on.

I am keeping with the Autumn Theme in the craft room for another couple of weeks because just look at this beauty.






Yvonne has made it for me and for me to put with the Autumn Display.  It is a masterpiece and something I shall treasure forever.  From 20th October we are having a Halloween Theme so I shall be making a wreath and other little bits.  If you would like to add to the display please feel free to do so.  We have a small tree with hanging decorations and I am clearing space on the shelves to add other spooky items.  I am also collecting large plastic milk bottle to try and replicate something I saw on pintrest......that will be the undooing of me that will, pintrest.

Right then, I must get a wiggle on to start my day.  Thanks for having a read Tracey x


No comments: