Tuesday

Healing Hugs Tuesday

Good morning and thank you for nipping in for a read.

Christiana is due to arrive today, I am keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well.  She will be here for a while until it gets too cold for her then she will head back to her sisters to the warmth of Cyprus, returning again in Spring.  She will do this for as long as she can travel.  She is on the flight, the plane has taken off and we shall go and get her this morning.

Mum is not the best at the minute.  She is due to start chemotherapy next week, if her operation wound has healed up.  If is hasnt, she has been told she cant have chemotherapy.  It is a long explanation but we are keeping fingers crossed.  She has a good day and a couple of bad days but I know she is looking forward to seeing Christiana.

I am doing okay at the minute, eating everything is sight but the steroids are doing there job.  I will be reducing the dose at the end of this week so that should curb my appetite and then its a case of getting rid of the pounds that I have found opps.  I start my new treatment on Thursday so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I thought I would share this easel card that we made last week using the Healing Hugs stamp set, which is a must.  The actual stamping of this distINKtive stamp set is amazing.  It looks as though there are two stamps for the leaves in this yet it is just one.

 I turned mine into a birthday card as I have a few of those coming up, a bit of bling and teamed with the black base really made it pretty, well I thought so.

Here are some more details about this stamp style and some more ideas on how it can be used.  If you would like to purchase this, please get in touch or you may purchase it directly though my online shop.  Details on the right.


Would you like to join the Club 10 which I have always called Stamperettes.  This is where there are 10 people for 10 months spend at least £15 each month on Stampin' Up! products and host a virtual party.  This means that you do not need to get your house ready for a Stampin' Up! party because if you wanted one, you could hold it in the craft room and if you dont want one you are still a hostess.  During one of these 10 months you are the hostess and will get AT LEAST £15 worth of FREE products.

If you would like to find out more or join up with the other ladies (only a couple of spaces left), please do let me know as it would be lovely for this to start at the end of the month. (I made a typo or two on the poster ooops).

Well I had best go and start my day, I expect it to be a long one.  Have a great Tuesday.  Tracey x


Product List

No comments: