Monday

Miss You

Good evening and apologies for the lateness.  I have been at the hospital all day with Christiana so I know you understand.

She has another chest infection which is always a worry but with her being so weak, it is especially difficult.  Her spirits are okay, we went for a ride on the wheelchair for yet another x ray (3 in 3 days) and we have had a few laughs.  I cant tell you how tired I am but I will get plenty of rest when I can.  Mum has coped well with her first week of chemotherapy too.

I wanted to share this card with you from Cyprus.  The chappie that made it is on the Do Craft panel of  designers and he is godfather to my neices youngest.  Small world isnt it. 

Sophia asked him to make it and it is wonderful.
Stampin Up have a SALE to celebrate 30 years.  Here is a little video



And here are details of the stamp sets that are on sale from tonight at 11pm for 24 hours only.



 I will put in one order tomorrow at 9pm so if you would like anything please, do let me know.

Time for me to get some sleep.  Thank you for having a read and I will be back tomorrow, at some stage. Tracey x



No comments: