Wednesday

Stampin' Up! 12 x 12 card

Good morning.  It is a whoop whoop as Christiana arrived safe and sound.  The flight wasnt too bad but she wasnt comfortable but she had lots of help this time and that made a great difference.  Now it is time to fuss over her, help her get a little bit better and keep her here as long as I can.  Of course, once it gets cold I know that she will be more comfortable in warmer weather.....sigh.

Yesterday was a long day for all of us and I went to bed very early.  Here is a card that is sat waiting to be sent out.  I know I have a birthday very soon so I have a rather old stamp from my stash teamed up with Stampin' Up! 12 x 12 card cut down the middle and scored.  A little mat and there we go.

It is hospital morning today, off to see just one of the many doctors we need to visit over the next couple of weeks. 

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a lovely day, whatever you are up to.  Tracey x

1 comment:

Herbaholic said...

So pleased that Christiana is home safe and sound, hope she feels lots better soon. Lovely card, such a cute teddy image :) Hugs - Debs xxx