Friday

Haloween

Morning and brrr it is a bit chilly.

Do you fancy a card making class this evening?  I have a couple of spaces available if you do.

Just get in touch to book your place.  I have even managed to bake too.


We have a halloween theme in The Craft Room along with the autumn one.

Christiana had a good day yesterday which was lovely.  Fingers crossed she is fine again today.  I will be there for a few hours over lunch time to take her a jacket potato.  She seemed to eat quite a bit yesterday, all a bonus.


It was brother in laws birthday yesterday and here is the card that he received. 






A few different stamps on this one and we even managed a quick hello to see him.  I really do feel like superwoman at the moment with all that is going on....giggles.

If you come to visit over the next few days, please look out for these, they are so cute. 
 

 I just loved them and Paul thinks I am potty, never mind.

Off to get a few chores done.  Thanks for having a read and hope to see you soon.  Tracey x



No comments: