Saturday

Christmas Pudding at Christmas Card and Chatter Evening

I know I dont usually post over the weekend but my week isnt usual so I thought I would go for it.  Good morning can you believe it is 18 degrees outside.  Really and only 5am.  I do like the Winter like this and long may it last.  Mr. weatherman has said a high of 22 today so lets hope so.

Last night was spent at the Christmas Card and Chatter night and what another lovely evening it was.  There were not so many Christmassy projects being made but we talked, put the world to rights and had a good old laugh, as you do.  We ate naked lemon cake (it is naked as this is the way Christiana prefers it) .
 
As a treat we had Cranberry and Orange Christmas puddings sprinkled with edible glitter. OH MY these really are a treat and I can recommend them. They are from Sainsburys.

Here is a card that was made some time ago but in my constant efforts of sorting out the craft room.


It is an older Stampin' Up! stamp called the Corner Garden Stamp and I just sat and coloured it in.  Very therapeutic and I enjoyed doing it.  This is now in my Thank You tin.  I do like to send out Thank You cards to everyone who has an order through Stampin' Up!

Well I am off to make an early start in the craft room today, pottering as I do.  I am adding more things to the Sales Dresser each day.  If you have an order here it would be lovely if you could get in touch to arrange to collect over the weekend as I am hoping to make a few changes in the craft room over the next week or so.  Thank you for having a read and wishing you a wonderful weekend.  Tracey x

No comments: