Tuesday

Thank You Monday

Good morning.  Mr. Weatherman says a bit cooler in Derby today, 10 degrees cooler than last week and quite a bit of rain too so take your umbrellas out with you.

Weekend passed by in a blur but I am very pleased to say that Christiana has put 1.3 kilos on in a week so all must be working well.  She stopped her annual treatment after 24 hours as the side effects were too much for her body to cope with and we will look at this again at a later date.  Left her last night feeling positive, sleepy and in good spirits.

We came home to beef bourguignon, my second attempt and yum yum yum.  It is wonderful so that is a dish that I am going to be making often over winter.  As I do it in a slow cooker once I prepare it all in a morning, it cooks all day.

A few more Thank You cards that are ready to be passed on, all using the Wishing you Well stamp set which is still my favourite this week too.  I am teaming it up with another new stamp today, if I get time to nip in the craft room.


If you fancy making a couple of cards on Saturday morning please get in touch.  I have a space available on our get together.  We will be using this stamp set too.

Wishing you a wonderful Monday and thank you for having a read.

Product List

No comments: