Saturday

Top pocket card

Good morning and brr what a very very cold morning it is.  Mr. Weatherman tells me it is just 2 degrees and it really is that cold outside.  The coldest for a long time so I will be wrapping up today when I go out.

We had a crafty night together last night and it was lovely, thank you so much ladies.  Here is one of the cards we made using the Stampin' Up! Buffalo Check background stamp.



If you would like to make this card please do let me know.  We could do it early one morning or at the weekend.

The Buffalo Check is such a useful stamp and one I shall play with in the week as and when I can.  If you would like one of these please do let me know and I can get one ordered for you.  Speaking of orders, I shall be placing my next normal order on Tuesday so do let me know if there is anything that you would like.  If you need help with anything crafty I am always happy to help if I can.

The Stamperettes order will be placed tomorrow.  We are hoping to start a new group of Stamperettes or Club 10 as some people know it as.  There are still a couple of places left though so we shall aim for a November start.  This is where 10 people commit to spending £15 a month for a period of 10 months.  During these 10 months, each person is a hostess for a month and gets at least another £15 FREE to spend on products that they wish, including the hostess sets.  I am about to do this for 19th time and it works really well as you can get a little something each month, matching card, ribbon, inks etc. for all your projects.  On top of that you get FREE catalogues and idea books, FREE samples some months and it is just nice to be a part of the group.  You can also have use of The Craft Room for your own Stampin' Up! party too.  If you would like to find out a little more please do get in touch.

I am pleased to say that Christiana had a good day yesterday and we have already been chatting this morning so I do hope she gets a little more sleep.  Visiting hours are a little more relaxed today so I normally end up spending the day.

Well I had best go and start to do a few chores, there are lots of them.  Thank you for having a read and I wish you a super Saturday, whatever you are up to.  Dont forget you can purchase crafting supplies directly though the internet shop, via me, 24 hours a day.  Tracey x


Product List

No comments: