Thursday

Happy Accident

Good morning, I hope it stays calm and mild today.  Mr weatherman says 14 degrees with some clouds which will be fine.

I was getting things ready for our crafty morning on Saturday and I realised that I had stamped my favourite stamp (again) onto the wrong coloured card.  I had used Whisper White instead of Very Vanilla.  So I just had to finish it off, mat it and viola, love it.


These things are meant to happen.  If you would like to purchase a set of my favourite stamps please do let me know.  I shall be putting a little order in this weekend.

Katerina is on her way over, landing in about 3 hours.  Her aunt is with her.  Christianas cousin is arriving from Sheffield tomorrow and her friend is coming from Preston tomorrow night so it will be a right old mix of folk around.  The more the merrier.   Christiana wasnt feeling the best last night although she had picked up during the day.  There is rather a lot of confusion around the hospital at the moment, going to give her an ultra sound which turned out to be CT Scan.  Couldnt have the CT Scan because they cant canulate, going to start some treatment, not starting it etc. etc.  So I shall go and see if I can talk to a doctor again today although they are always so very busy.

Tonight there are boxes being made in the craft room.  Diane B is taking over  (once I have cleared my desk) and she is going to show everyone how to make the prettiest boxes that you can put candles in.  Lots of acetate, ribbon and papers will be flying around I am sure.  I will be joining as soon as I get back from visiting.

Off to make an early start although I did have a lie in. Thanks for having a read Tracey x

  Product List

No comments: