Saturday

Saturdays Christmas Paper Share

Good morning.   The weekend arrived and Paul and I have a little list we are working down.  We have found that we need this list otherwise we go off track and dont get things done that need doing, it must be an age thing.

What another lovely evening last night was with the Friday night crafting ladies.  There has certainly been quite a lot of crafting going on this last month in The Craft Room and it has been wonderful to see so many friends and catch up with what everyone has been up to.

I have had a few requests for half packs of 12 x 12 Christmas papers so if you would like to share any of the following (half price) please do let me know by 6pm today so that I can get them ordered for you.



Here are some more cards that I have finished off and are now in the box for the next set of birthdays.



Determined to use up papers, card and other pretty embellishments before the year is out. 

The next group of Stampin' Up! Stamperettes is going to start on 28th October.  If you are interested in this, would like more information or fancy a chat about it please get in touch.

The last 18 groups have all worked out very well and I am really excited to start this one too.

Oops I had best get a wiggle on, it is Saturday after all.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a fantastic weekend.  Tracey x

No comments: