Monday

Dandelion Wishes on Watercolour Card


Good morning and here we are, another new start to the week.

Yesterday was a very satisfying day.  We (the royal we again) spent the morning with the folks helping sort out very large barrels full of plants which had gone rotten, moving soil to the garden and taking the broken bits to the tip. New pots were put in their place and the front of their house looks nice again.  Mum was really pleased with it.  Lunch was a posh fish finger sandwich followed by a visit to the car wash.  The gardens were swept, the lawn had new seed put on and quite a few weeds were pulled out.  The freezer has been defrosted and is up and running again and the house is all smelling lovely and fresh.  A great start to the week.  I have made myself a daily list of little things that need to be done and to be sure that I dont do anything on Saturday and Sunday.  Free to go out, visit, shop or whatever I wish.....she says.

Christiana has started to suffer with one of her fingers (similar to her thumb) so she will be here sooner rather than later.  She has been back to nutricianist and she has not lost weight this last week or so, which is good news.  She is going to try something else, fortijuice as well as complan and to eat something every hour.  Once she sees her consultant here we shall ask for tests to see if something else is going on with her tum, which I hope isnt.

This is Christiana (and Paul of course).
 
Christiana has started a blog to try and write down what is happening with her and her life.  It may help others. If you want to visit it is memylifeandscleroderma.blogspot.com.

So today I hope to spend the day in and out of the craft room and have a Make Room Monday.  It needs a bit of a sort out, I have lots of lovely crafting items looking for new homes at reduced prices and  I shall start to advertise them on the well known auction site as well as facebook.  If you fancy a cuppa and a browse please do feel free to pop in.  Give me a call first though, just to be sure that I haven't decided to have a nanny nap.

Here is a lovely little card I made. I think you may have to click on it to see the glitter, which really does sparkle.


I cut a piece of watercolour card and using the aqua brush full of water and ink from the lids of Pool Party Ink and Highland Heather Ink, I just gave the card a wash, swirling this way and that, just to mix it all up.  I had to stop myself from doing it as I was sure it would have just been a bit of a mess.   Using Stazon Ink  I stamped out the Dandelion Wishes stamp and heated it up to make sure it was dry.  The image was adhered to Basic Black Card and then those put onto Highland Heather Card.  Once it was all done I went around and added glitter to the edges of the seed heads.

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a great start to the week too.  Tracey x






Product List

No comments: