Sunday

Pattern Party Masks and Half Full

Good morning.  I woke up this morning with a bump.  A bump and a bang on the roof actually.  Then it sounded as though something slid down the roof. Paul was snoring away and I didnt want to disturb him.  Then more noises from "up there"  I got up and thought, so now what are you going to do.  I had a peep out of the bedroom curtains but I couldnt see anything.  Dressing gown on, armed with walking stick I ventured outside.  There is only a heron on the front lawn eating something, which I presume was fish.  Of course as I pulled the door open it flew off but really, at 6am in a morning couldnt it have some consideration.

Well I am up now so I may as well do something I enjoy, the blog. Quick update on mum, she went back to doctors yesterday and had all wounds cleaned and clean dressings.  It is very difficult for her to walk from the car to the docs but she is doing it.  She sounded very bright and cheerful and she has even been to the hairdressers, which always makes you feel better.
This is me with my mum



Here is a card we made  using the stamp set Half Full and one of the templates from the set of four your can purchase.
 and of course a little decoration inside. 

Lots of fun was had making this and I think the stamp set has lots of potential for many more cards.  Lets see what I can do as soon as I feel a little more up to it.

Quite a few tasks to get through today whilst Paul is here to help so I will go and make a start.  Thanks for having a ready and I hope you have a smashing Saturday Tracey xx







Product List

No comments: