Wednesday

Varied Vases and Stampin' Up! Blends

Good morning.  Up early again today which means that a nanny nap will be needed just after lunch, which is fine by me.

Yesterday was spent in the craft room continuing with the shuffle as best I can.  I didnt manage to take photographs of what is on the sales dresser but hopefully I will today.  Mr. Brown Van Man came and delivered a lovely parcel of SU goodies which are now all sorted out.  I just have one more parcel to come later in the week and I can get fully prepared for this months crafty get togethers.

Of course, I hadnt put away the Varied Vases stamp set that I played with the previous day so I had another little play.

This set is very addictive.  The fonts are wonderful and being photopolymer, you can see the placement of the images so easily.  I wonder what I can do with it today?  Oh yes, I am back in the craft room in between giving mum and dad a hand and doing a few chores.  I had a play with some blends on these cards and I found it to be very relaxing.  I used the note cards and envelopes to make these which are so handy as they are the perfect size.

Thank you for having a read today.  I hope you have a lovely Wednesday.  Tracey x


Product List

No comments: