Tuesday

Birthday Wishes

Good morning and I am up early again.  It is very damp outside this morning so we must have had quite a bit of rain in the night which is great for the plants.  I believe that it will be a cloudy day today and I dont mind that.

I am off for a mammogram today.  Not the best thing in the world but needs must. This test is still carried out at our old hospital, easy parking, no waiting and hopefully out and on my way home within half an hour.  I believe that last time I went it took less than 20  minutes as I didnt have to pay any car park fees.

Here is a very sparkly birthday card that was made for a birthday girl last week.


The next event we have here in The Craft Room is Christmas Card and Chatter evening.  It would be great to see you if you would like to spend the evening chatting away and making Christmas items.  Just get in touch to let me know you hope to be here and I shall make sure we have enough cake.

Tomorrow Stampin' Up! have a new Autumn/Winter catalogue coming out with so many wonderful stamps, papers, projects etc. etc.  If you would like a copy of this catalogue (which I feel you really need) please let me know so that we can arrange for you to get you hands on it. 

Thank you for having a read and I do hope that you have a lovely day.  Tracey x

No comments: