Monday

Delightfully Detailed

Good morning a very early one too, a new week, a new month and lots of exciting things to look forward to in September.

Did you have a good weekend, I know I did.  Lots of folk came over on Saturday and we had a good catch up, I met some new friends and then I spent a couple of hours with mum.  She is doing well but it is a struggle for her, as you would expect.  It has only been two weeks since her op.  Christiana and the twins had a busy weekend too, lots of facetime calls and conversations.  Yesterday was a chill day, had lunch with Anna, had an afternoon nap and even watched X factor and the new Vanity Fair drama, very unusual for me.

As it is September Stampin' Up! have a wonderful promotion

When you host a party at your home or in The Craft Room, you could get these FREE papers, just in time for your Christmas projects.  If you would like to find out more please get in touch.  I have a few dates available for you and a group of friends to get together.  You provide the space (or use The Craft Room) and I shall provide the crafty goodies for you to play with.

Here are a couple of cards that were made and given out last week.  I just adore the new Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Paper.  One side is white and the other is Very Vanilla (cream}.  The detail is amazing.



When you cut out the individual panels, they fit just perfectly on to the coloured notelets.  You just need to add a sentiment and I think it is really effective.  If you would like to see this pretty paper in real life so to speak, just remind me when you pop in.  There are 8 sheets of this, 4 each of 2 designs so if you would like to share a pack there is always someone else who is happy to share.

I shall be placing an order later today.  If there is anything that you would like to add please let me know.  

Well I have a day of trying to get a bit of ironing done, some thank you cards to make and then to start a few birthday cards, that is the intention but what actually gets done could be something totally different.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have wonderful Monday.  Tracey x




Product List

No comments: