Monday

Animal Outing on a Make Room Monday

Good morning and I hope you are wrapped up warm today.  It is only 5 degrees at 8am although the sun is shining brrrr.  That is quite a big drop in temperature, no wonder I stayed under my covers for an extra couple of hours.

Have you had a good weekend, I do hope so.  I did, despite Paul still being away.  We (me and lots of lovely ladies)  had a crafty get together on Saturday and I saw friends I havent seen for months. The afternoon was spent with mum and dad and mum had a good day which was lovely.   Yesterday I caught up with even more folk over tea, coffee and juice throughout the day and feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life.  I am very lucky.  The evening was a "finishing off" one and I managed to complete over 40 cards.  They needed an insert or an envelope or an embellishment and it was so satisfying and not so time consuming.  Oh I have a lot more to finish off but it is my plan to get them all done before the end of the month.  Today I shall be glittering so be warned.

I am not sure if I have shared the cards that were made a couple of months ago with the Animal Outing set so here they are, (if I did opps sorry)






It is a great set for all ages, both boys and girls and over 20 of us loved using them.  You can colour them in with the Stampin' Blends or watercolour pencils and even the ink taken from inkpad lids. I would be really happy to show you how we made these if you are interested.  Just get in touch and we can arrange to meet up if you are local to Derby.  If you are not, I am happy to meet you somewhere over a cuppa and I will bring the crafting supplies with me.

I am on a mission with my MAKE ROOM MONDAY this afternoon by adding retired papers, paper packs, stacks and other sheets to the sales table.  If you are local, fancy a cuppa and a browse please feel free to call in. I hope to be in the craft room from 3pm for the rest of the day.

Thank you for having a read this morning.  Wishing you a wonderful day.  Tracey x

If you do not already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator local to you, please do feel free to contact me as I am always happy to help whether you live close by or not.

Product List

No comments: