Tuesday

Picture Perfect Tuesday

Good morning.  It was only 3 degrees last night and I certainly felt the cold this morning but that isnt a complaint.  I do like it quite fresh.    Mr. weather man said we are due to have a temperature of around 15 degrees today so I will try and turn my hand at a bit of gardening, just doing what I can.

Yesterday was a pure ME day.  Sophia says that I need these rather often so I am listening to her.  I certainly feel better for it.  I had a wander around town, made a couple of purchases and I think it is called a mouch?  Well I enjoyed it and can recommend it.

Here is a card that was given out to my nieces other half at the weekend. He is a young man who is in his early 30's and each year I make a football themed card but not this time.   On this one I have used lots of different autumn colours with elements from the stamp set Picture Perfect, which really is a must have.

I will try to do a girly version over the next day or two (pinks, purples and pretty blues).  If you would like to come over to have a go making one yourself when I do this, please let me know.

Christiana will be here this time next week.  We are not sure how long she will stay for as she does suffer so much in the cold weather.  We will just take one day at a time and plan to do as much as we can whilst she is with us.  It is her birthday this weekend but we shall celebrate next week.  She gets two celebrations this year, a bit like the queen.

Paul will be here later today and again, I dont know how long he will be here for either.  Work is rather busy at the moment for him.  He will have a couple of day off work so he can have lazy mornings, relaxing in the conservatory and catch his breath.

Well I had best do a few chores as I would like to go in the craft room to finish off some more cards that just need that glitter adding (didnt do it yesterday).

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a terrific Tuesday. Tracey x




Product List

No comments: