Friday

Sunshine birthday wishes

Good morning and thanks for popping in for a read.  I have had a wonderful week sorting out the craft room and am pleased to say that I have filled the SALES dresser so if you would like to pop in for a cuppa and a gander, please do.  Next week I am doing the same with my wardrobe (no I wont put the clothes on the sales dresser but you know what I mean).

Mum has been back to doctors yet again and she was fortunate enough to see her regular doc.  This doc did not know mum had been and had her operation.  Mum has been going downhill the last couple of days just in state of mind, lack of sleep and discomfort and it seems that it is all down to stopping the morphine.  She should have been slowly reducing the dose of this so the doctor has given her a lower dose and in a couple of weeks in will get lower again, until she is off it. 

Here is a birthday card which got posted out to our nephew earlier this week.  Lots of us made this a few months ago and Paul loved it.


I have seen another couple of cards made with this pocket so hope to get it out of the box again in the near future.

It is Christmas Card and Chatter evening tonight.  If you would like to come along and join us you are very welcome.  It is £1 for the tea tin and you just bring along your own supplies to make your own Christmas projects.  We shall craft, chatter and put the world to rights as we do.  If you need details of the venue, please let me know.

Well I am up early this morning and as I have 101 chores to do I will be happy to get a few done.  Have a fantastic Friday.  Tracey x




Product List

No comments: